Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: This is a weird question but...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Reikou Hitakana Nice pics ^_^ Hmm..I think the one of Seishirou, Ryuichi and Kumagoro does make for a very odd picture o.O

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehehe well I am dying my hair yet again lol But see I decided to cut my hair and layer it ^^;; so I did and it looks cool and it is a lot better then my long hair and plus I think I needed a change But I am going to dye my hair a purple plum colour and it isn't going to be that viberent, but that is fine with me ^^ See but the thing is though that my dad don't know about it But see me and my step mom and my cousins girlfriend are all going to dye are hair ^^ my cousins girlfriend is going to dye it a red colour, me a purple plum and my step mom a brown colour lol this should be interesting

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 14, 2003 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Celstarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Due to school I'm not allowed to dye my hair. Its a little sad.

    I think the most recent time I used a temp dye on my hair was last year. For the end of year cosplay my friends and I did Angel Sanc. 2 of my friends had blonde, my two best friends did Katan and Kurai and I did the Mad Hatter.

    Once I'm allowed to dye my hair though, I'm gonna streak it either purple or red.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man, I've nbeen absent from the boards for a while [img]tongue.gif[/img] Seeing as someone brought this topic up again, I'm totally thinking about dying my hair crimson and forest green, but my boyfriend would totally kill me [img]tongue.gif[/img] He likes normal looking guys. But I bet if I insisted he'd give in eventually hehehe.

    -Reikou

  5. #55
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    normal can be defined differently by different people. Crimson hair is perfectly normal to me XD

    forest green sounds nifty.. o.o

  6. #56
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The golden rule: it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. Dont ask, just do it. XPXPXP

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by tsukiyama:
    The golden rule: it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. Dont ask, just do it. XPXPXP </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I shall make a mental note of that XD Never really thought of it that way before ~_^

    Wow I haven't been here in a while....stupid teachers who think we have no life >.< Oh well I am done now and I really need to catch up here ^^;; So many posts to read O__O *runs off to read all the posts ^.^*

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehehe, yes I suppose I could do that [img]tongue.gif[/img] We'll see what happens [img]tongue.gif[/img] And WB Yaoi Manga Girl [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •